Assalamu'alaikum, hi bloggers!! Lemme introduce myself as a new member in blogging's world. My full name is Reyda Rusdi, but you can call me Reyda (for formal) Rere, or Eye (in big family and around my close friends). I was born in Jakarta on September 6th 1996. My hobbies are singing, learning (from every possitve sources) dancing, hanging out w/ friends, listening to song, sports, and surfing :D (in internet)wkwkwk. Because of surfing in internet, I can get so many useful informations, and get new friends from socmed. I just have one lil sist and have no brother. Btw, I like sports. Especially basketball, badminton, jogging, cycling, and many more, but except exercise floor-__- so damn sport I've ever did. Besides my nationality as an Indonesian, I like Seoul Korea. We had known the virus of Hallyu/Korean Wave was spreaded around the world. One of them is Indonesia. Yeah, I'm Kpopers!! I really like group from SM Entertainment such as TVXQ!, Girls Generation, Super Junior, SHINee, F(x), and Exo. SM also has soloist, they are BoA and Kangta.
Outside SM, I just like Sistar for girlband, and 2pm for boyband.
I also like Indonesian artists. They are Kahitna (I like Kahitna since I was in elementary school), Yovie&Nuno, and ADA Band.
When I was a kid, I want to be Pramugari and Athlete. But now, I want to be successful woman with any halal's job. No matter what, the important is that job must halal, and I enjoy doing it. I study in 16 Vhs Central Jakarta, accounting major. Doesn't matter if I'm accountant wanna be :D
Just because I said this "Reyda's first blog", doesn't mean I'll have second or third blog. It because this is the first time I have a blog. And I'll share so many stories here soon :D hope I enjoy writing in this blog, and never gettin' bored with it. Okay, it's all from me, nice to know all of you all bloggers!!



Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar